Tuesday, July 20, 2010

BEAUTiFUL MiSTAKE (5.9.06 edit)

Only had him for two months and that time went by quick, 
if i knew i'd catch feelings why'd i mess with this shit?
I said i'd never do this and i couldn't be like that,
but this kid messed it up and got me off track! 
Started trippin over emotions, never hitting the ground,
thought it wouldn't happen but it's strange that i found, 
my nigga, my peoplez, new love, my bestfriend, 
someone i thought be there no matter how our situation ends,
Things were getting kind of crazy, a lil confusing no doubt,
thinking everything will be easier when it's time to peace out!
I put myself second because i want you to come first,
knowing your confused about your feelings should make me hurt, 
but making you happy is all i wanna do,
even if that means never being with you?
like a verse from a song, they don't know you like i know you, or
like you know me, it seems like love but was it meant to be?
I wonder how long how much time it will take for him to realize
he's my beautiful mistake!~*

THiS WAS A POEM WRiTTEN BY ME iN 06 WHiCH FOLL0WED MY FRiST REAL HEARTBREAK AND iNTRODUCTiON iNTO A NEW LiFESTYLE. i NEVER CONSiDERED MYSELF A POET OR GREAT WiTH TEXT BUT THESE WORDS POURED FROM MY HEART WHiLE TEARS POURED FROM MY EYES. EVERY-NOW AND THEN THiS RANDOM TiME iN MY LiFE COMES TO MiND SO i THOUGHT i SHARE!    

No comments:

Post a Comment